We’re looking to bring a few people on board to handle sales and account management with clients. Info below.
Location : New York, NY
Employee Type : Full Time
Role : Account Manager
Manages Others : No
Job Type : Social Media / SaaS sales
Experience : 1+ years
Travel : Local
Post Date : Sept 27, 2011
Description: Badger Media develops, designs, and manages a community engagement system that uses advanced mobile and web technologies to connect people with businesses in new and interesting ways. We are a privately held company with an innovative, scalable and client-centric business model and friendly ambitious company culture, and we are looking to bring on a few sales representatives in order to foster growth.
The ideal candidate will be a high-performer, will have a strong natural sales sense and be an exceptional closer.
- Sell web and mobile based solution for business engagement service to local merchants in NYC and the metro area.
- Manage relationships with prospective clients, building interest in our software and services, educating about benefits of user generated content, crowd sourcing, and social media.
- Lead generation and qualification
- Develop relationships with new business and grow repeat purchase behavior.
- Aggressively close new business through short and seasonal sales cycles, with attention to detail in data and concern reporting and monitoring.
- A minimum of one year sales, consulting, professional services or web-solutions, SaaS sales experience; preference will be given to clients with small and local business sales experience.
- Experience with consultative selling techniques; training in any of the first-tier selling methodologies a plus.
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- A consistent history of building sales pipelines and revenue attainment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and internal / external relationship-building skills
- Strong and engaging communicator
- BS or BA preferred but not necessary
Please submit all resumes to info [at] playbadger.com in either Microsoft Windows Document format, PDF or RTF, and include a covering letter briefly describing social media and what it means to you.
Look forward to hearing from you.